Saturday, January 7, 2012

My high heel collection

Here are all the high heels I own (aka my collection).


The shoes I talked about in the last blog. Now in picture ^^ (the Peggy Plaid Pumps)
As you can see, they are plaid and red/white/black. So cute! I plan to (at some point in time) buy a 40's/60's dress that matches.
Here are the yellow/white/black ones, that are the same as the red... but yellow XD
I haven't made plans like with the red ones, mostly because I think these look very cute with jeans.
I got these ones in Føtex for about 150,- (fyi: ",-" stands for kroner in Danish, 100 Danish Krone is about 17 US Dollars).
They don't fit my foot all that well (in the arch). But they look awesome (almost hooker-ish, but cool).
These short heels are my most worn, because they aren't very high and they look cool. I wear them with every type of pant I own and love the pointed toe look these give. They can also be worn for long periods of time because of the height of the heel.








Now these are the pride of my collection. They are the most comfortable high heels I have ever worn. I can wear these for hours on end without any pain. I got them supper cheap (at a discount store in Copenhagen), payed 200,- for them. I also wore these to Heimdal (my prom).

 Although these are a "classic" pair of black heels, they are about a size too small for me :(
I got them from a friend and never got around to getting ride of these classics.










These Iron Fist shoes are the cream-de-la-cream in cute/punk looking shoes. They, like the Peggy Plaid Pumps are a specific type of high heel and take awhile to get used to (if you tend to walk with the tip of your feet, you can't do it with these).
These shoes are still beautiful. They have skulls on the front of them and they have silver "stones/jewels" on the sides, as you can see from the photo.
I don't wear these that often, mostly because they pinch at the front, but they are supper cute and I love them. If I wore them more, they would stop pinching, but for now... blister here I come!









Also got these cute summer shoes are Føtex for about 50,-
They say they are a size 41 (9½-10 US), but they feel like a 39/40... Cute though.

No comments:

Post a Comment