Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Time to finish my secondary schooling

Had to get up a little earlier than I've been doing the last couple of days.. had to get up at 9... On the way to the school I bought my grandmothers Christmas gift. Oh Ya! Last year when I was supposed to do it, I made the wrong choice and cheated. Got caught and have to do it again this year. Not the worst in the world, if you go back 20 years, I would have had to drop out of school and do that year again. That would not have been fun.

So this year I plan to do everything as I should with no cheating and with great planning. The theme I have chosen for the paper this year is Caligula (a Cesar in the roman empire, year 37-41). He is also known as the mad ruler, because he was not quite "there" the last couple of years in his reign.

Anyway, have to pick up my shoes (there are at the post office), and have to make a schedule for my paper. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment