Friday, February 10, 2012

A sisters life

So I'm not really supposed to talk about my family on this blog, not because they or anybody I know reads it, but because I feel like if I say something "wrong" it'll come back to bite me in the ass. But since this topic is related to me (emotions). What I mean is, if she (my sister) is unhappy, it "rubs" off on me.

So what's going on with her is she's unhappy. She's annoyed by the fact that she isn't going anywhere right now. She's between jobs and gets financial support from the government. But in return (for the support) she has to go to these "classes" everyday. She hates them. The people who work there, the "students" and the whole concept.

What bugs me about her right now is that she's taking it out on us (mother and I). She gets mad about the littlest things and spends most of her time in her room. She isn't social, which is one of those things you would normally categorize her as. She's: nice, friendly, social, has leadership qualities.... and so on. But now, as said, she spends her time in her room.

How this affects me most is the constant negative things being said around me. People at school complain about other students and now at the house, she complains about mother and mother complains about her... I'm not sure how much more of this I can live with. I feel like I'm going to explode on somebody... then I'll have to say sorry and people wouldn't act the same around me again. So that is not an option. But I also hate confronting people. It's not something I do very often, because I don't ever get to the point where I'd have to say sorry or confront people. I'm nice like that ^^

So what do I do? Do I suck it up and confront them or do I wait it out? If I suck it up, do I talk to her or to both of them at the same time? Do I also confront my issues on confrontation?

No comments:

Post a Comment